THE JACK FM MUSIC TEST SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER
Void Where Prohibited By Law
- SPONSOR AND OVERVIEW: The JACK FM Music Test Sweepstakes starts on Thursday, August 31, 2023 and closes no sooner than on Friday, September 22, 2023. In order to ensure that the targeted number of participants complete the Music Survey, this date may be extended. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Sparknet Communications LLC, with their main office located at 4117 Hillsboro Pike, Ste 103-355 Nashville TN 37215 U.S.A. (the “Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to all persons who meet the participation requirements of The Jack FM Music Test and individuals who enter in accordance with Paragraph 5 and 6 of these Official Rules (“Entrants”). All Entrants must be aged 18 or older at the time of entry into the Sweepstakes. Employees of the Sponsor, or any U.S. radio stations, their immediate family members, and their respective parents, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All entrants must live in the United States terrestrial listening areas.
- SWEEPSTAKES GENERAL RULES: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal and provincial or state laws and/or regulations and every action taken by an Entrant in conjunction with the Sweepstakes must comply with these laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules & Regulations and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final.
The Sponsor, their affiliates or representatives are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered submissions; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information.
- PRIZES: There will be one random draw (the “Draw”) in the Sweepstakes consisting of one (1) cash prize of $1,000.00 USD (the “Prize”). The Prize will be drawn and awarded within 30 days of the sweepstakes closing on Friday, September 22, 2023 (the “Draw Date”). The Sponsor reserves the right to extend the period that the sweepstakes runs for the purpose of achieving the targeted number of participants. The prize will be awarded in USD. The prize is not transferable.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: The Sweepstakes is offered electronically via the Internet. All Entrants will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes by following a URL link to the survey, completing the survey up to and including the point at which they have given their input on at least 60 songs (one pod), and submitting an active, valid email address. Each ‘pod’ of songs will result in one entry upon completion. The maximum number of entries for any users is seventeen (17), any additional responses will be discarded. Any user found to be submitting more than one email address will be disqualified from winning. Surveys must be completed during the Sweepstakes period to be eligible.
Completion of The Jack FM Music Test is not required to enter the Sweepstakes. Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes by using the alternate means of Sweepstakes entry set out in Paragraph 6 of these Official Rules. All participants can only win one, $1,000 prize.
6. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN - ALTERNATE MEANS OF
SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY: Entrants may receive one (1) entry by legibly printing the Entrant’s name, street address, city, state, postal code, telephone number, complete email address and URL Address of The Jack FM Music Test, on a 3 x 5 inch (or 7.5 x 12.5 cm) piece of paper and mailing it to The Jack FM Music Test Sweepstakes, c/o Sparknet Communications LLC, 4117 Hillsboro Pike, Ste 103-355 Nashville TN 37215 U.S.A. Entrants can enter the sweepstakes as many as seventeen (17) times as that is the maximum amount of entries for anyone completing the entire Jack FM Music Test. Each entry must be mailed separately. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. All mailed entries must be received by Friday, September 15, 2023.
Please note the URL address of the survey is necessary to identify the specific Sweepstakes being entered. Entries that do not include the URL address will not be valid.
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAW: The draw will be held in the US, and winner will be contacted and receive their winnings by international bank draft or electronic payment by the main office in Nashville TN U.S.A. within 30 days of the sweepstakes closing on Friday, September 22, 2023. The Sponsor reserves the right to extend the period that the sweepstakes runs for the purpose of achieving the targeted number of participants. Winner will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received by the Sponsor. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The odds of each entry winning any Prize will be the same, whether the entry was automatically generated or made by alternate means of entry.
- PRIZE AWARDING: Winner will be notified by email within 15 days of the drawing. Prize will be awarded only on verification by the Sponsor that all Sweepstakes requirements have been met by the winner. Prize must be accepted as awarded and no substitutions, transfers, conversions or assignments of the Prize will be allowed, unless at the discretion of the Sponsor which may substitute a Prize of comparable or greater value.
No correspondence will be entered into except with selected Entrants via the email address submitted with the completed survey, or the address listed on the mail-in entries. The Sponsor will notify the winner by email within 15 days of the Draw Date. The winner will have two (2) calendar days from notification to acknowledge notification of winning by phone call, email or mail. The Sponsor is neither responsible for nor shall they be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. If a selected Entrant cannot be contacted within the allotted time, the Sponsor reserves the right to void that entry and select another eligible Entrant for that Prize.
In order to be declared an official winner, the selected Entrant will be required respond with their mailing address within two (2) days of receipt of notification from the Sponsor. If a selected Entrant fails to respond to the Sponsor within two (2) days, the Sponsor reserves the right to void that entry and select another eligible Entrant for that Prize. With the entrant’s acknowledgement of the email notification of their win by responding via phone call, email or mail with their mailing address, the Entrant gives permission to the Sponsor, at their option, to publish or otherwise use the Entrant’s name, city and county of residence, photograph, voice and comments, without compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor or their respective advertising agencies.
The cash prize awarded will be delivered to the official winner within 4 to 6 weeks after the entrant provides their mailing address and required tax information to the Sponsor by phone call, email, or mail.
- TAX INFORMATION: Value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Winner will be required to provide a properly completed and signed W-9 tax form in order to receive the prize.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of the winners list or a copy of these Official Rules &
Regulations, send your request and your email address (for return correspondence) to: Sparknet Communications LLC, The Jack FM Music Test Sweepstakes, c/o Sparknet Communications LLC, 4117 Hillsboro Pike, Ste 103-355 Nashville TN 37215 U.S.A. Requests must be received no later than Friday, September 15, 2023.
- DISQUALIFICATION: The Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any
Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes for any reason at any time throughout the
Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, violating these Official Rules & Regulations or tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes or the operation of the survey. In the event any portion of this Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which in their opinion, corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper entry into the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes and to award Prize(s) to an individual selected at random from the pool of Entrants received up to the point of termination. In no event will more Prizes be awarded than those listed in these Official Rules.
- PRIZE DISCLAIMER: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that the Sponsor, their clients, their affiliates and representatives, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by Entrants against, any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including personal injury or death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes, or any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, or merchandise delivery. Entrants further agree that the Sponsor, their clients, their affiliates and representatives, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents, will not be responsible or liable for any injuries, damages, or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of any of the submissions made by any Entry in the Sweepstakes, use of a Prize won in connection with the Sweepstakes or the failure by the Sponsor to deliver the Prize to the winner in accordance with these Official Rules & Regulations.